Top 5 Reasons You Need Remote Phone Answering Services
Running a small business requires you to wear many hats.
Scheduler. Customer service representative. Bill-payer. Goal-setter. Financials reviewer. Staff hirer.
The list never actually ends. However, you can hang a few of these responsibilities back on the hat rack when you hire a virtual assistant service like The Answer Network.
Whether you’re a general contractor, in the HVAC business, or just about any industry, our highly trained remote receptionists take your customer service to an elite level with professional remote phone answering services, appointment scheduling, event registration and more.
Let’s take a look at some of the reasons using a phone answering service makes good business sense:
- Frees up your day: Being available at all hours of the workday – and let’s be honest, after-hours as well – to answer customer calls can make it difficult to handle your other responsibilities. Delegating your phone duties to a remote receptionist frees you to be out in the field serving your customers.
- Improves customer experience: What do customers want when they call up a business because they need a service? A prompt answer and solution, delivered in a courteous, professional manner. With The Answer Network, you can have peace of mind in knowing your customers (and potential customers) are getting just that. We customize virtual assistants’ responses to your specifications, so you know calls are being handled the way you prefer.
- Expands your hours: If you’ve been doing business for any length of time, you probably realize you can’t be working all of the time – you need a break. With The Answer Network, your phones don’t need to take time off. Remote phone answering services enable you to handle customers’ requests whenever the need arises – which doesn’t follow the 9-to-5 schedule.
- Great return on your investment: When your general contracting or HVAC business can answer the phone at all times, you capitalize on sales you may otherwise miss – sales your competition may instead be missing. When you have a virtual assistant to constantly staff your phone line, you eliminate the risk of customers simply calling the next business because no one answered.
- Customized pricing: With The Answer Network, you only pay for the services you use. There are no monthly commitments or contracts when you work with us – simply pay as you go!
To find out more about how The Answer Network can make a difference for your general contracting or HVAC business, please contact us online.