Remote Receptionists Help Financial Professionals Get Through Tax Season
Is there a busier time in the working world than being in the financial services industry during the first quarter of the year?
Perhaps, but it doesn’t seem that way at the time to tax preparers, accountants and financial service professionals January through April. Schedules are booked. Lobby chairs are full. Phone lines are jammed.
Employing a remote receptionist from The Answer Network can help alleviate some of the stress of tax season. Further, planning now – that’s right, before the holidays – can give financial professionals peace of mind in knowing they’re ready for the rush of business.
Most financial appointments are made with a phone call. Whether the caller is ahead of the game and calling as soon as their tax documents are prepared in January or the waning hours before Tax Day on April 15, 2020, they’re going to be calling. Smartphone searches put your business within reach to thousands of people with the click of a button.
The Answer Network can ensure your business is ready on a 24/7 basis. No one wants to leave a voicemail message when they have financial questions – it can be difficult to relay questions or concerns in that format. Having your own remote receptionist means a human being will answer each call to your business, making sure the customer doesn’t hang up and call the next professional on their search.
Consider some of the ways having The Answer Network on your team helps get you through the busy season:
- 24/7/365 Service: People don’t always think of finances during office hours. We’ll be there at whatever time the topic comes to mind.
- Shorter hold times: Callers don’t have to remain on hold endlessly, improving customer satisfaction and helping drive repeat business.
- Personalized greetings: Although remote receptionists are not on-site, the customer won’t know that. We begin phone calls with the same greeting you’d use and can customize greetings with promotions or events.
- Scheduling capabilities: We offer scheduling software that makes setting up appointments and meetings hassle-free. You can choose to be notified of new appointments via text, email, phone call or voicemail.
- Transparent pricing: We don’t make you pay for services you don’t need or use. With no monthly commitments or contracts, you pay only for services received.