Be Prepared For The Real Estate Rush
Springtime is busy time for real estate, with a rush of homes hitting the market in the coming weeks.
After all, no one wants to pack up all their belongings and carry them out to a moving truck in snow and below-freezing wind chills. But sooner or later, the sun reappears and so do the “for sale” signs in neighborhoods everywhere.
Before those signs go up, however, many telephone calls are made to realtors.
Ensure you’re ready for the boost in calls by using The Answer Network, your team of 24-7 virtual receptionists that works for you while you’re working out in the field. While you’re showing properties, hosting open houses and attending closings, we are answering incoming calls, scheduling appointments, dispatching calls, relaying messages to you and more.
It’s easy to see how having The Answer Network on your team separates you from the crowded field of real estate companies:
- Maximize your time: Your business is best served with you tending to the needs of your clients, whether it be offering home staging advice or hosting that Sunday afternoon open house. You’re able to maximize profits while The Answer Network handles the time-consuming tasks that tend to break up your day.
- Provide premium customer service: The Answer Network takes the time to get to know your business and how you want to field calls, so you can be sure the routine questions are answered as you prefer.
- Stay informed: When we get important calls requiring your attention, we can relay messages to you as you choose, whether that be text, phone call or email. You have the ability to get your work done without feeling like you’re missing out on business at the office.
- Put your best foot forward: When you utilize The Answer Network, you’re making a positive first impression with callers – answering the phone with a live person is always preferable to having to leave a voicemail or being greeted with an automated message. Customers may not be won solely by that initial call, but they can certainly be lost with a poor first impression.
- Discover the freedom of flexibility: Spring and summer are busy times professionally and personally – having your own highly trained, customer service team gives you the freedom to enjoy spring and summer while keeping your real estate business running on all cylinders.
Only Pay For What You Need
At The Answer Network, our customized pricing model allows you to only pay for the services you need, rather than require you to spend money on services you won’t use. There are no monthly commitments or contracts.