Answering Service Can Make Real Impact On Your Real Estate Business
With the number of real estate and property management choices out there, you want to give potential clients every reason to hire you.
The first reason to hire you may very well be because you answered their first call. If you’re showing a home, meeting with another client or closing a sale, you may not only miss a phone call – you may miss the only chance you’ll get to earn their business.
Using an answering service like The Answer Network eliminates that concern, providing you with the confidence and peace of mind that comes with always being there for your clients (and potential clients) on a 24/7 basis.
Consider these ways The Answer Network’s services can help your business:
- Don’t lose a lead: Why take the chance that the caller will not only leave you a voicemail message but also wait for you to call them back before contacting another agent? We’ll answer the call professionally, take the caller’s information and quickly get it to you in the format you prefer.
- Let you work more efficiently: The Answer Network serves as a remote extension of your real estate business, letting you work on location at other properties while we answer routine questions. This enables you to stay on task with jobs you need to do to maximize profits, while we handle important but time-consuming duties that can break up your day.
- It’s all about the impression: Fair or not, many callers will form at least a slightly negative impression of you or your business if they don’t hear a live voice on the other end, eager to take their call. When our representatives answer the phone on your behalf, you can be assured the caller will feel as if they’re a priority to you.
- Customizable features: At The Answer Network, our capabilities include personalized greetings, customized protocols, call qualifications, how and when you’re notified of calls, scheduling assistance, and more.
Even if you don’t use The Answer Network right away, make sure your voicemail concisely reflects your mission as an agent or business. A few tips to keep in mind:
- Your message should reflect your work ethic to help callers get an idea of how you approach your business.
- Give them a realistic time frame of when you will call them back.
- Ensure you state your name and ask for their name and contact information so you can quickly get back with them.
For more information about how The Answer Network can benefit your realtor, real estate or property management business, call 888-265-8170 or contact us online.